《美女与野兽》精讲 09(在线收听

What are you doing?

你在做什么?

The laundry. Come! Come!

洗衣服 过来!过来!

"The Blue Bird that flies over the dark wood"

蓝色的鸟儿飞过黑暗 树林

That was amazing!

你太棒了!

What on earth are you doing?

你到底在做什么?

Teaching another girl to read? Isn't one enough?

在教一个女孩子认字吗?有你一个还不够吗?

We have to do something

我们得给她点教训了

You are the wildest most gorgeous thing I've ever seen

你真是完美 是我见过的最美丽的面容

Nobody deserves you

没人能配得上你

But at least I know our children will be beautiful

至少我知道我们的孩子将是最美丽的

Am I catching you at a bad time?

你在嘀咕什么呢?

What is it LeFou? A damsel is in distress

什么事?来福 一个姑娘正在受难

It's hero time, I'm not done with you yet. Me neither

该英雄救美了 待会和你接着聊 待会接着聊

Belle! I heard you had trouble with the headmaster

贝儿!我听说校长找你麻烦了

He never liked me either

他从来都不喜欢我

Can I give you a little advise about the villagers Belle?

我可以给你一点关于村民们的建议贝儿?

They're never gonna trust the kind of change you're trying to bring them

他们永远都不会接受你想要引发的变革

All I wanted was to teach a child to read

我只不过是想教那个孩子认字

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558006.html