《美女与野兽》精讲 43(在线收听

I hadn't dance in years

好多年没跳过舞了

I almost forgot how to feel it

都快忘记这感觉了

It's foolish I suppose for a creature like me to hope that one day he might earn your affection

我这样一定很傻 一头野兽竟期待着有一天能得到你的青睐

I don't know

说不准

Really?

真的吗?

You think you could be happy here?

你认为在这里会幸福?

Can anybody be happy if they aren't free?

没有自由的人会幸福吗?

My father taught me to dance

我父亲教会我跳舞的

I used to step on his toes a lot

一开始我经常踩到他的脚

You must miss him

你一定很想他

Very much

非常想

Would you like to see him?

你想见他吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558123.html