英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《新福尔摩斯》精讲 175

时间:2020-11-16 07:14来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

She has really done her homework, Miss Riley,

她真的做了不少功课,那个莱利小姐。

and it’s things that only someone close to Sherlock could know.

这些事只有和夏洛克最亲近的人才知道。

Ah.

啊。

Have you seen your brother’s address book lately?

你最近有没有看过你弟弟的通讯录?

Two names, yours and mine. And Moriarty didn’t get this stuff from me.

只有两个名字,你跟我。而莫里亚蒂不是从我这得到的。

John…your relationship?

约翰。 你们什么关系?

So how does it work, Do you go out for a coffee now and then, you and Jim.

怎么回事?你跟莫里亚蒂时不时出去喝喝咖啡吗?

Your own brother and you blabbed about his entire life to this maniac?

你把你亲弟弟的生平故事都告诉了这个疯子?

I never intend. I never dreamt.

我根本没打算,也根本没想过……

This, this is what you were trying to tell me, isn’t it?

你当时就是想跟我说这件事的吧?

"Watch his back because I’ve made a mistake.

"照看好他,因为我犯了个错"?

How did you meet him?

你怎么认识他的?

People like him, we know about them, we watch them.

他这样的人,我们很了解,尽在掌控之中。

But James Moriarty, the most dangerous criminal mind the world has ever seen,

但是莫里亚蒂拥有前所未有的犯罪头脑,

and, in his pocket,the ultimate weapon, the key code.

以及最终极的武器——程序代码。

A few lines of computer code that can unlock any door.

区区几行程序就能畅通无阻。

And you abducted him to try and find the key code?

你绑架他就是为了套出代码?

Interrogated him for weeks.

我们对他审问了数周。

And?

结果呢?

He wouldn’t play along. He just sat there, staring into the darkness.

他不合作。他只是坐着,凝视着黑暗。

The only thing that made him open up, I could get him to talk, just a little. But…

唯一能让他开口的是我,也就一点点。但是……

In return you had to offer him Sherlock’s life story.

作为回报,你把夏洛克的故事透露给他。

So, one big lie , Sherlock’s a fraud, and people will swallow it because the rest of it’s true.

所以,人们会相信"夏洛克是个骗子"这个天大的谎言,因为别的部分都是真的。

Moriarty wanted Sherlock destroyed, right,

莫里亚蒂想要毁了夏洛克,

and you have given him the perfect ammunition.

而你给他送去了最强力的武器。

John. I’m sorry.

我很抱歉。

Please.

拉倒吧。

Tell him, would you?

转告他,好吗?

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   新福尔摩斯  迷你剧
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴